Rally Software

View Only

Good day, Sub Admins - I’m pleased to announce the...

• 1.  Good day, Sub Admins - I’m pleased to announce the...

Posted Jun 24, 2015 01:00 PM
    Good day, Sub Admins - I’m pleased to announce the release of API Key support for Work Item Connectors (JIRA, HPQC, Rational ClearQuest, Microsoft TFS, Bugzilla) and Work Item Connector credential encryption! API Key Support: As previously mentioned, you will no longer be required to go through all of the steps currently required for basic authorization to use our Work Item Connectors. You can now enable or disable API Keys via your “Edit your Subscription Page” and, when you have API Keys enabled, they can be used with your Work Item Connectors. No more whitelisting! WIC Credential Encryption: With this release, you can be confident in knowing that the credentials stored in your Work Item Connector config files are now encrypted rather than encoded. This substantially increases the security associated with our WICs, and includes encryption of basic credentials (username and password) as well as API Keys. If you have any questions regarding the functionality or use of either of these new features, please don’t hesitate to open a Support Case or add your comments here!