Rally Software

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Using Insights, the most recent month displayed is July 2016. When will August data be added? Also, it says Virtual Workspaces are refreshed "on deamnd" - what is the trigger to refresh a virtual workspace?

Anon Anon

Anon AnonSep 08, 2016 05:13 PM

• 1.  Using Insights, the most recent month displayed is July 2016. When will August data be added? Also, it says Virtual Workspaces are refreshed "on deamnd" - what is the trigger to refresh a virtual workspace?

Posted Sep 08, 2016 05:13 PM

• 2.  Re: Using Insights, the most recent month displayed is July 2016. When will August data be added? Also, it says Virtual Workspaces are refreshed "on deamnd" - what is the trigger to refresh a virtual workspace?

Posted Sep 19, 2016 02:58 PM
    BTW I'd check with support on the VW refresh aspect.

• 3.  Re: Using Insights, the most recent month displayed is July 2016. When will August data be added? Also, it says Virtual Workspaces are refreshed "on deamnd" - what is the trigger to refresh a virtual workspace?

Posted Sep 19, 2016 02:58 PM
    IIRC the data update happens at the end of the month, every month. You caught a typo, it looks like to me :-)
    As for the refresh for a virtual workspace I don't see any options to do that manually (maybe you can "fake-edit" it and save it to force a refresh)?