Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Case Management Improvement: Ability to Manage File attachments coming soon!

Posted May 17, 2017 11:44 AM

UPDATE: 

We apologize for the delay, but further testing of the File Attachments capability continued to show inconsistencies at the user level.  Because of this, the team is not comfortable releasing this function to our users at this time.

Once we have confidence that the function is working, we’ll re-deploy for our users, possibly as soon as early June. We will continue to post updates as we get them.

On Monday, May 22, the ability to manage file attachments will be available for Support Case Management in the Agile Central Community. To get there, click the Support tab in the community.

Starting May 22, customers will be able to load and download file attachments to a case by selecting ‘Manage File attachments.’ 

Selecting ‘Manage File attachments’ will allow users to download files from CA and upload files to CA. In addition, users can easily view the status of all pending requests. 

We would love to hear any feedback you have on this new functionality!

CA Agile Central Subscription Admins

• 2.  Re: Case Management Improvement: Ability to Manage File attachments coming May 22, 2017 

Posted May 17, 2017 01:42 PM

yeah!   That will really help in the clarity of things.

Now, is there a way we can search all these good answers that are provided in this forum?

• 3.  Re: Case Management Improvement: Ability to Manage File attachments coming May 22, 2017 

Posted May 17, 2017 03:27 PM

Seriously! Looking forward to it!

I like to search the community by either using the search bar in the Community Overview page or the magnifying glass at top-right. I type my search, then limit my results to only this community. Like this:

• 4.  Re: Case Management Improvement: Ability to Manage File attachments coming soon!

Posted May 18, 2017 02:12 PM

devers1 this release is delayed due to some issues with some late testing. Hopefully it will be released soon!