Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Custom List Query: list stories which are not in current iteration & not (completed or accepted)

Posted Feb 08, 2016 11:28 AM
    following query lists all of the user stories which are in current interation:
    (((Owner.UserName = "username") AND (Iteration.StartDate <= today)) AND (Iteration.EndDate >= today))

i need help with it to expand to:
    (((specific owner) AND (NOT in current iteration)) AND (NOT(completed OR accepted)))

• 2.  Re: Custom List Query: list stories which are not in current iteration & not (completed or accepted)
    Best Answer

Posted Feb 08, 2016 01:33 PM
    Hardik,

This may give you what you are looking for. Give it a try and let me know.

(   (  ( ((Iteration.StartDate >= today) or (Iteration.EndDate <= today)) and (owner.username ="username") ) and (ScheduleState < Completed)  ) or (ScheduleState > Accepted)  )

Thanks,

David

• 3.  Re: Custom List Query: list stories which are not in current iteration & not (completed or accepted)

Posted Feb 10, 2016 04:21 PM
    Thanks David .. it works perfect .. but looks like I forgot to metion there are multiple product and I want it to be constrained to specific product

do you know if there is any way to constraint this with specific product ..?

( ( YOUR QUERY) AND (Product contains "some string") )  -> to list stories from specific products only