Rally Software

View Only

Hi everyone, Since we released our HPQC ALM/QC 12.5 Connector...

• 1.  Hi everyone, Since we released our HPQC ALM/QC 12.5 Connector...

Posted Aug 05, 2016 04:29 PM

Hi everyone,

Since we released our HPQC ALM/QC 12.5 Connector last quarter (the download is available in your Downloads from the Community site if you haven’t seen it yet) we will follow our usual pattern of discontinuing support on our oldest version of the connector, in this case HP ALM/QC 11.0 connector. We will continue to support our other HPQC connectors from 11.5 and above. 

HP ended their committed support of ALM/QC 11.0 on January 31, 2015, so while you can still use our 11.0 connector, we do recommend that you upgrade as we will no longer take support cases on this older version. The date of our planned discontinuation of support of the 11.0 connector is October 15, 2016.

Please let me know if you need to discuss this. I examined data that still showed users of 11.0 and attempted to reach out to those organizations specifically via their account representatives, but my data may not have been complete or we still may not have bee connected, so I am happy to talk if you feel you were missed.

Thank you,

Mia