Symantec Access Management

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Mobile OTP (iOS/Android) to distribute via Enterprise Secure Container (e.g Citrix Secure app)

• 1.  Mobile OTP (iOS/Android) to distribute via Enterprise Secure Container (e.g Citrix Secure app)

Posted Aug 29, 2019 01:30 AM
    Edited by Steven Wong Sep 04, 2019 03:41 AM
      |   view attached

Dear All,

I am currently working with a customer for providing Broadcom Advance Authentication implementation service. There is a requirement query from the customer to check if we can distribute Broadcom Mobile OTP through their Enterprise app store/secure container (E.g Citrix Secure)

Basically, the customer is asking if CA Mobile OTP can be linked in their Citrix Secure app (like our Microsoft inTune Portal as attached) for both Android & IOS versions. I can see actually Microsoft inTune mobile app support in both IOS & Android application. (e.g Acrobat, Citrix Sharefile, etc). The same applies to the Customer secure containers and it support both OS. (Citrix Secure) 

Can you please advise if Mobile OTP apps (Android, IOS) will be able to use/linked in the Customer Citrix Secure container? If so, what does the Customer need to do or configure to link Mobile OTP to their container? 

Please advise and thanks. 

P/S: Attached is the screenshot of the sample containers from MS Intune, as I don't have access to customer Citrix Secure app,

Regards,
     Steven

Attachment(s)

• 2.  RE: Mobile OTP (iOS/Android) to distribute via Enterprise Secure Container (e.g Citrix Secure app)
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 23, 2019 12:36 PM
    Hi Steven,

We have not certified our app with any third part mobile device management applications as you can easily see there are apps which are designed for Intune or Citrix secure, i do not know if there are additional steps needed but if there need to be they should be coming from Citrix secure and how to do that, if it works well and good and if not then i will request to open a community idea on this. I will let my PM team know about this request.

-Namish