Symantec Access Management

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Is there a way to JUnit test the custom AssertionGeneratorPlugin code? I'd like to generate SAML assertion, using JUNIT (with sm libraries) first before updating the jar file in the policy server

• 1.  Is there a way to JUnit test the custom AssertionGeneratorPlugin code? I'd like to generate SAML assertion, using JUNIT (with sm libraries) first before updating the jar file in the policy server

Posted Jul 10, 2018 09:11 PM

Is there a way to JUnit test the custom AssertionGeneratorPlugin code? I'd like to generate SAML assertion, using JUNIT (with sm libraries) first before updating the jar file in the policy server, to cut down the development and testing time.

• 2.  Re: Is there a way to JUnit test the custom AssertionGeneratorPlugin code? I'd like to generate SAML assertion, using JUNIT (with sm libraries) first before updating the jar file in the policy server

Posted Jul 11, 2018 09:58 AM

I dont think it would work because Custom Assertion Generator needs the actual SAML Assertion to make additional changes to it via Custom Assertion Generator plugin.

Thanks,
    Sharan