I have a requirement to implement Custom assertion generator plug-in as part of a requirement. Can someone please elaborate on the exact steps also the additional installations if any that needs to be done. The environment has access gateway server, policy server, CA directory(12.6) and AD as user store on CA SSO 12.7 version.
For Assertion Generator Plugin you don't need to install anything. You just need to do the below:
- Create the Assertion Generator Plugin Jar file and place it on your Policy Server
- Give .Jar file appropriate privileges (ownership and access rights).
- Edit JVMOptions.txt and give the path to the .jar file under -Djava.class.path on your Policy Server
- Restart Policy Server services.
On Admin UI end
- Edit the Partnership and go to Assertion Configuration
- Give your Plugin Class and Parameter if any.
This is the implementation you would need to do at your end. Please find below link for reference:
Customize Assertion Content - CA Single Sign-On - 12.7 - CA Technologies Documentation
Thanks for your prompt reply. However, just one more confirmation, would I be required to install SDK in specific or any library files if needed.
SDK is only required for your development activities which can even be installed on your windows Desktop. Having said that SDK will have sample plugin source codes which will enable you to get started.