In production environment we noticed that we are able to mix sessionwhile using NTLM/Kerberos authentication. We were able to reproducein a lower environment.
Following the following tech note we could use the IISCacheDisable ACObut is not effective.
We have a workaround by using the Default application pool in classicmode insead of integrated.
1. Can you let us know if we can use the IISCacheDisable alone and why i is not effective in our environment ?
2. Is there any constraint of using the IIS application pool in Classic mode ? The WebAgent is the only component running on IIS.
Webagent 12.52SP1CR04 on IIS 8.5 - Windows 2012 R2 Policy Server 12.52SP1CR04 on Redhat Linux 6Answer:
1. Implement the "IISCacheDisable" ACO
2. Consider disabling 'Enable Cache' and 'Enable Kernel Cache' in IIS at the Web Site level.
3. If there are load balancers or other network devices which have 'Response Caching' disable it.
KB : KB000099524