Symantec Access Management

View Only
  • 1.  CA SiteMinder Cookbook Readership is Growing

Posted Sep 24, 2013 09:47 AM
    The CA SiteMinder Flipboard Cookbook readership is growing! If you have not had a chance to check out some of the latest posts, they include a contribution from CoreBlox, a CA partner.

And remember, you too can be an author. If you have something you would like to share on Flipboard with our community, I’m your point of contact for CA SiteMinder. Submit your how to’s, webcasts, tips and tricks, knowledge base articles, or any other technical content you want to share to me – Michael Pytlak (pytmi01@ca.com) – with the subject line SM Flipboard Contribution.

Not yet a reader? Here’s how to get started:

1. Install the Flipboard app.
    2. From the search box in Flipboard, type “CA Technologies Information Services” to view a list of our magazines.
    3. To subscribe to all magazines, tap “Subscribe”. You will be subscribed to all publications by CA Technologies Services. Even the new ones we create.
    4. To subscribe to a single magazine, tap the magazine cover and then tap “Subscribe”.

• 2.  RE: CA SiteMinder Cookbook Readership is Growing

Posted Sep 24, 2013 01:44 PM
    Nice! Thanks for the reminder Michael! Flipboard is a great mobile way to easily read your favorite magazine articles.

pytmi01 wrote:

The CA SiteMinder Flipboard Cookbook readership is growing! If you have not had a chance to check out some of the latest posts, they include a contribution from CoreBlox, a CA partner.

And remember, you too can be an author. If you have something you would like to share on Flipboard with our community, I’m your point of contact for CA SiteMinder. Submit your how to’s, webcasts, tips and tricks, knowledge base articles, or any other technical content you want to share to me – Michael Pytlak (pytmi01@ca.com) – with the subject line SM Flipboard Contribution.

Not yet a reader? Here’s how to get started:

1. Install the Flipboard app.
    2. From the search box in Flipboard, type “CA Technologies Information Services” to view a list of our magazines.
    3. To subscribe to all magazines, tap “Subscribe”. You will be subscribed to all publications by CA Technologies Services. Even the new ones we create.
    4. To subscribe to a single magazine, tap the magazine cover and then tap “Subscribe”.