Service Operations Insight

View Only
  • 1.  Report on CI's that have been removed

Posted Jun 08, 2017 01:28 PM

Hello, so had an issue the other day where basically all the CI's that I had in a service were removed out of a Spectrum service model. 0 CI's were left. Just the group folders.

The Audit or Updated history on the service object itself had nothing regarding when or who or who those CI's were deleted b/c changes done by the connector are not tracked.

Is there any way to collect these events and have a report available to keep an eye on this? I've hit this issue way too many times even during demo's where I open a Network service view and "oh look its empty.. lets move to this view..." moments. 

• 2.  Re: Report on CI's that have been removed

Posted Jun 12, 2017 03:40 PM

PeteBennettErik_Bresnihan any ideas on how to help Dan on this question? Thanks Sue Mac

• 3.  Re: Report on CI's that have been removed
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 22, 2017 12:13 PM

Hi Dan,

Sorry for the delay in replying to your question. As far as I know Audit records doesn't record the actions when SOI manager removes CI relationship internally. The connmgr.log would show something like "SOI - Removed from mapNotebookID: Assoc:10000000000005:0x10000000000005:0x10000000000004:103", the association mentioned in the message is the relationship between the service and CI.

Thanks

Shaheen