I have an issue going on in our environment.
The issue is, some of the alerts generated in SOI have two tickets created in SNOW. One of the ticket is the real one(which have update in the soi-manager log files) the second ticket which is created by SOI-User(Which is the SOI application) we are unable to find any trace regarding that ticket.
The log level is in Max still no trace of it. I am facing this issue for just one of the escalation action. I tried deleting the action and create a new one. Still the issue is repeating.
When we disabled the action and as well as the policy. I could see ticket still created.
It is the same issue. It was fixed.