Service Operations Insight

View Only
  • 1.  SOI-Snow Integration(Escalation policy and action issue)

Posted Apr 27, 2017 10:15 AM

Hi All,

I have an issue going on in our environment.

The issue is, some of the alerts generated in SOI have two tickets created in SNOW. One of the ticket is the real one(which have update in the soi-manager log files) the second ticket which is created by SOI-User(Which is the SOI application) we are unable to find any trace regarding that ticket.

The log level is in Max still no trace of it. I am facing this issue for just one of the escalation action. I tried deleting the action and create a new one. Still the issue is repeating.

When we disabled the action and as well as the policy. I could see ticket still created.

Thank You!

• 2.  Re: SOI-Snow Integration(Escalation policy and action issue)
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 02, 2017 11:43 AM

Hi Saju,
    Is this the same problem handled via Global Delivery issue 00729484 ?
    Looks like this one is with the GD Snow connector where problem was identified and some suggestions were provided. See updates below.
    If this is the same issue and problem persists, you can request the issue reopened.
    If this is a separate problem, you can create a new issue for the GD team review.

Created By: Martin Nepolean (05/02/2017 06:56:15.000)

Issue is caused by old sam server. Old sam server was powered on mistakenly. We stopped the old server to fix the ticket duplicates. Thanks much Chaitanya and Shyamala for the support

Krishna Chaitanya Medicharla replied to the customer.
    Hi Saju/Martin,

Thanks for the update. In future if you are going to use that server, please stop all the automated escalation policies or delete all automatic and manual escalation policies and ticket actions.

Thanks,
    Chaitanya
    Remove Answer

• 3.  Re: SOI-Snow Integration(Escalation policy and action issue)

Posted May 28, 2017 10:46 AM

Yes Flora,

It is the same issue. It was fixed.