Service Operations Insight

View Only
  • 1.  Ticketed Alerts in SOI Jasper Reports how can i Edit it?

Posted Nov 10, 2017 11:06 AM

Hello, a request came in asking for some more customized SOI alert related reports. I saw that this "Ticketed Alerts" report was a great start but my question is, can someone explain how and what tools do i go to view this report, and what can I use to copy it, then edit is to our liking? 

Is there any tutorials on how to do this since I know the data is there but have no clue where to start with Jasper Reports. I tried creating a Ad-Hoc but that hit a dead end as I saw nothing available to grab this info from.

• 2.  Re: Ticketed Alerts in SOI Jasper Reports how can i Edit it?

Posted Nov 10, 2017 11:15 AM

Why do I not have the options to choose the same datasource that the TicketedAlerts reports looks at?

So the TicketedAlerts properties shows:

My options when I try to create an Ad-Hoc View:

Report Options:

Where are the tables that I can use to look at and build Alert History related reports?

• 3.  Re: Ticketed Alerts in SOI Jasper Reports how can i Edit it?

Posted Nov 30, 2017 05:03 PM

Hi Dan, 

For this you will need the Jasper Studio to create your own custom reports. The Jasper Studio is a separate component that is not part of the SOI Jasper installation package.

You will need the Jasper Studio component which he can download from the jasper website:

http://community.jaspersoft.com/project/jaspersoft-studio

Documentation is also on their web site:

http://community.jaspersoft.com/documentation/tibco-jaspersoft-studio-user-guide/v60/accessing-jasperreports-server-jaspersoft

We don't assist with custom reports in support, but maybe the jasper documentation will help assist you.

• 4.  Re: Ticketed Alerts in SOI Jasper Reports how can i Edit it?

Posted May 01, 2018 09:41 AM

Hi Dan, DanielVidusin

Is there any guide for setting up Jasper Stuido once its installed to point it to the SAMStore datastore so I can create reports. I'm getting more requests here to adjust the SOI OOTB reports. 

I see the latest version of Jasper Stuido is 

Jaspersoft Studio 6.5.1 (v6.5.1)

Do you know if the 'latest' version can work or does it have to be a specific JStuido version?
    Thank you.

• 5.  Re: Ticketed Alerts in SOI Jasper Reports how can i Edit it?

Posted May 02, 2018 11:00 AM

Hi Dan, 

Unfortunately we don't have any information on how to set up JasperSoft Studio here in support. We install Jaspersoft 6.3 with SOI, not sure if the later version of Studio would work with this though. 

Thanks

Dan