Service Operations Insight

View Only
  • 1.  Database ColumnName # Reference in AlertHistory > Alerts table

Posted Jan 11, 2018 11:48 AM

Hello, so had a request come in from our NOC team and they want to do some customized reporting on the NOC's ability to process Alerts and how long it takes to ticket an alert etc...
    I'm trying to help them out and one request is how long did it take for an engineer to Acknowledge an alert once it hits the SOI Console
    Well looking at the AlertHistory table its very hard to determine what Field is getting updated with new values b/c the "ColumnName" is just a # reference to the specific column in the "Alerts" table.

By looking at the SOI Console and looking at the alerts update history section I can see at that exact time when the Acknowledged field was changed so I can assume that 76557 is the Acknowledged field.

Does anyone know where I can find what the full list of #'s in the ColumnName column in the AlertHistory table that pertains to the Column Name in the Alerts Table?

:-)

Thanks,

• 2.  Re: Database ColumnName # Reference in AlertHistory > Alerts table
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 11, 2018 03:04 PM

Hi Dan,

The list is not documented.  Every time you Acknowledge or Unacknowledge an alert the field that gets change is 73549.

Thanks,

Kiet