Service Operations Insight

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

CI Property update after policy change not populating

• 1.  CI Property update after policy change not populating

Posted Oct 20, 2015 11:16 AM

Hello, what am I missing here?

I have a UIM policy implemented in my lab, where I was not populating the TenantID property on all CI's.

I then modified the policy to populate this property with the Origin which is working since I am populating the NamedAliases property with this origin and it works.

Stopped the connector, then restarted it and I only have about 50 robots in the lab but the CI's are not getting the tenant ID updated with the origin value.

The properties on the UIM connector have

temp.jpg

Yet looking at the CI's after the connector has been initialized, and running normally > 2 hours that property still hasn't been changed. Its still blank.

I don't want to remove the connector b/c I want to enable this change in Production and see how this will work in that environment.

• 2.  Re: CI Property update after policy change not populating
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 20, 2015 11:46 AM

Hi,

Try unchecking the "performDeltaProcessing" box (see your screen shot of the connector control), save it and recycle the Catalyst Container service on the UIM connector machine. You can revert back to original setting once the CIs are published again to SOI, just make sure the catalyst container service is restarted.

Thanks

Shaheen 

• 3.  Re: CI Property update after policy change not populating

Posted Oct 20, 2015 02:30 PM

Thanks Shaheen. That was it.