Service Operations Insight

View Only
  • 1.  Not able to edit/create event policy

Posted May 28, 2014 03:09 AM

Hi,

I am not able to edit or create any event policy. It shows the 'exclusive lock' pop-up.

However, even after I close that window of event policy on my workstation(the policy was opened for my workstation), we still are getting the same pop - up and till now are not able to edit or create the event policy. We also tried removing and adding again, my user ID, but still the same.

I am not sure what logs to check and how do I identify where exactly is the issue because of which the pop up stil persists. Can anyone help? We're trying not to go straight away to recycling services, but that would be our last option.

Thanks,

Deepika

• 2.  RE: [CA Service Operations Insight General Discussion] Not able to edit/cre

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 28, 2014 07:27 AM
    Hi Deepika,

You may kill left over java or javaw process from Task manager and then launch SOI Console. If this doesn’t work close the user session from SOI UI Configuration Page -> Client Details, then logon again.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Brahma Addepalli
    CA Technologies
    Principal Support Engineer
    Tel: +71847
    Brahmaiah.Addepalli@ca.com

<mailto:Brahmaiah.Addepalli@ca.com>[cid:image001.png@01CF7A95.D284FB80]<http://www.ca.com/>
    P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

From: CA Service Operations Insight SOI Global User CommunityMessage Boards [mailto:CommunityAdmin@communities-mail.ca.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 12:39 PM
    To: mb_message.20961299.118314882@myca-email.ca.com
    Subject: [CA Service Operations Insight General Discussion] Not able to edit/create event policy

Hi,

I am not able to edit or create any event policy. It shows the 'exclusive lock' pop-up.

However, even after I close that window of event policy on my workstation(the policy was opened for my workstation), we still are getting the same pop - up and till now are not able to edit or create the event policy. We also tried removing and adding again, my user ID, but still the same.

I am not sure what logs to check and how do I identify where exactly is the issue because of which the pop up stil persists. Can anyone help? We're trying not to go straight away to recycling services, but that would be our last option.

Thanks,

Deepika
    Posted by:deepikasingh
    --
    CA Communities Message Boards
    mb_message.20961299.118314882@myca-email.ca.com<mailto:mb_message.20961299.118314882@myca-email.ca.com>
    https://communities.ca.com