Service Operations Insight

View Only
  • 1.  How do you remove connector entires?

Posted Jun 14, 2019 04:35 PM
    So due to some bug in the Integration Framework installation, the installer used a hosts entry line that was mapped to the actual connector boxes IP address. I added a new hosts line with the IP address and name of the machine and then un-installed,re-installed and the real box name was created: as-nyclab-cntr

My issue now is how do I remove the "uimcabi" connector box entry in this list? It just stays in the "Closing" status and there is no REMOVE button. It also doesn't show up in the soitoolbox list all connectors command. So how do I get rid of this stale entry now?
    TIA...

------------------------------
    Daniel Blanco
    Enterprise Tools Architect
    Alphaserve Technologies

• 2.  RE: How do you remove connector entires?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 14, 2019 05:14 PM
    Hi Dan,
    - Look in to the connectorconfiguration table, this probably still listed in the table. If so you have to delete it
      Delete from ConnectorConfiguration where connectorid='<connector ID for the uimcabi found the table>'
    - You may also find a configuration file with uimcabi name in \CA\SOI\resources\Configurations on the connector machine, rename it.
    - Recycle the IFW service on the connector. Close and reopen the SOIUI. You may have to recycle the SOIUI service!!
    Thanks
    Shaheen

• 3.  RE: How do you remove connector entires?

Posted Jun 17, 2019 12:39 PM
    Hi Shaheen, thanks for the reply. I actually just did a "soitoolbox.exe -x --reinitializeDB" and then started all services up. It was gone after that. There was no file created in the directory but did have the uimcabi box entry in the SQL DB table.

Daniel Blanco
    Enterprise Tools Architect
    Alphaserve Technologies