Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  SSO Error

Posted Dec 04, 2019 11:24 AM
      |   view attached
    Hello,

I have a new/first time user who is having trouble with Single Sing on. User did a new password setup and is able to log in by entering username and password but SSO is failing. Attached is error screenshot.

Thanks.

• 2.  RE: SSO Error
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 04, 2019 12:09 PM

Hi Ayush,

I think the best course of action here is to open a support case for this.  Please be sure to include the user ID that is having issues logging in

Thanks!

• 3.  RE: SSO Error

Posted Dec 05, 2019 12:14 PM
    Thanks David.
    I am having trouble getting to support case portal where i can create the case... Earlier it was very easy to do so.

I was able to get to this page and from here I selected - 'open a case' option.

Now I am redirected to this page where I am asked to sign in:

After signing in, I am redirected to this page....I do not see any option to create a case on this page?

• 4.  RE: SSO Error

Posted Dec 10, 2019 10:40 AM
    @David LeDeaux ​​any recommendations on this?

• 5.  RE: SSO Error

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 10, 2019 12:01 PM

Hi Ayush,

I'm afraid I'm not too familiar with that side of the support site.  It looks like you've been taken away from the main CA support site, however.  What happens if you navigate back to https://casupport.broadcom.com/ ?

You should have a screen that looks like this:

If you continue to experience issues, you may need to call our global support team at 1-800-225-5224.  They would be able to help you with issues getting to where you can submit cases as well as helping you create the case for this issue.