Rally Software

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Rally Connectors

• 1.  Rally Connectors

Posted Jul 01, 2019 10:28 AM
    Where can I find all the Rally connectors that use to be available via the CA site.  Download CA Agile Central Connectors - CA Agile Central - CA Technologies Documentation

On a related note I would like to voice my total dissatisfaction with the new Broadcom site...horrible user experience.

• 2.  RE: Rally Connectors
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 01, 2019 01:25 PM
    The Connectors downloads are available here: https://techdocs.broadcom.com/us/product-content/recommended-reading/technical-document-index/ca-agile-central-connectors.html?r=2

• 3.  RE: Rally Connectors

Posted Jul 02, 2019 09:34 AM
    I have a Rally account and Broadcom log in credentials, however we can't get to any connector downloads.

• 4.  RE: Rally Connectors

Posted Jul 02, 2019 09:34 AM
    Thanks John.  This link requires us to log in, and when we log it we get a page that says we are unauthorized.  We have spent about a half hour this morning going in circles trying to find how to log a support ticket and download a simple Jenkins connector.  All links end up either at an unauthorized page or page not found, or back at a description page.  It has been extremely frustrating to find anything on this new website.  Is there anyone we can contact to help us find these items?

• 5.  RE: Rally Connectors

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 02, 2019 10:23 AM
    I am sorry that page is not allowing access. I will notify some one to try to get that resolved. I see the following, FYI. But clearly there is an issue.

• 6.  RE: Rally Connectors

Posted Jul 02, 2019 10:39 AM
    Thank you John. 

If you could also point me to the link where I can log support tickets, that would be great.  We've been having intermittent connection issues with our cloud-based Rally instance.  This morning there was a bad gateway error, which prevented our users to access Rally for about 15 minutes.

• 7.  RE: Rally Connectors

Posted Jul 02, 2019 03:19 PM
    We had the same issue. Tried to put in a support ticket, but the required drop-down field for product wasn't working.

For the connectors, there's also an add-in for Excel (I didn't see it on that list).

• 8.  RE: Rally Connectors

Posted Jul 04, 2019 08:39 AM
    We are having the same issue. When trying to reach the connectors page all we see is "You are not authorized to view this page".

I can't see how to raise a ticket to resolve this. Links on this site take me round in frustrating circles.

Is there any update on getting this fixed? We are after the Jenkins connector.

• 9.  RE: Rally Connectors

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 05, 2019 02:07 PM
    I am working with IT Support to try to get access to the downloads page fixed. In the interim, zips of connector are available in the Library section of Rally Community here:https://community.broadcom.com/enterprisesoftware/communities/community-home/librarydocuments?communitykey=f303f769-8d4c-44d9-924c-3845bba6444e&tab=librarydocuments&DefaultView=folder

• 10.  RE: Rally Connectors

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 05, 2019 02:15 PM
    The Support portal is located here: https://casupport.broadcom.com/user/?intcmp=headernav
    If you are having trouble accessing the Support portal or getting the right Support products to show up when you do get logged in, you will beed to contact Support by phone at: +1-800-225-5224

The Excel plugin for excel 2013 and earlier can be found linked from the Installation and User guide for that connector in Rally Help. The link will bring you back to Rally Community Library (mentioned above) where there is a zip of the required .msi file.