Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Has anyone used Rally web connector for Tableau to get Feature info?

Posted Mar 20, 2018 01:42 PM

I am using the Rally web connector https://k504866430.github.io/rally-tableau/wdc  for Tableau and it is working fine. But I do not see a table for portfolio items (I am specifically looking for features info). Can anyone help me with this? Below is the list of tables I can see in Tableau after connecting to rally web connector via API.

Rally Web connector Tables

Regards,

Sameer.

• 2.  Re: Has anyone used Rally web connector for Tableau to get Feature info?
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 21, 2018 04:38 AM

sameer.ganu,

CA/Rally did not build nor do we support this Integration.  If I had to guess, I assume it was built using one of the Web Services API versions prior to Portfolio Items being introduced or they don't handle the PortfolioItem/Feature Structure in their connector.  I don't have any experience with it and there really isn't much information I can find about it.  I do see at least one unanswered question on their forums asking this same question.

You may have more success posting your question on the Tableau Forums/Communities.  Maybe someone who develops the Integration monitors those and can assist or, hopefully, there is someone else on this Community that has had experience with it.

Michael