CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Problems with Mailbox Rules - System Anonymous - Multi tenancy Environment

Posted May 03, 2021 08:47 AM

heyy guys!

I need to set up a mailbox in a multi tenancy environment and I'm having trouble openning tickets by each tenant.

Even though the mailbox is under the tenant in which the ticket is to be opened, tickets created to the user system anonymous are being opened to the default tenant and not the tenant to whom the rule is configured.

When the user already exists in the SDM, even if registered in the standard tenant, the ticket  is opened respecting the tenant's mailbox rule.

Is there anything i can do about it to correct this problem?

I even tried to add the value of the tenant in TextAPI but it also has no effect!

Thanx for the help!

Environment
    SDM 14.1.04.1R
    Release: 14.1
    Version: 'hmp-201'

• 2.  RE: Problems with Mailbox Rules - System Anonymous - Multi tenancy Environment
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 03, 2021 09:30 AM
    Hi Diego,

This is how it works. System Anonymous is a OOTB user. As such when you enable multi-tenancy, this user gets automatically assigned the SP (Service Provider) tenant. The system uses the tenant of the user to assign the tenant on the ticket. Hence the behavior you observe. I do not believe there is a way to bypass this behavior since there exists only one System Anonymous user in the database and belonging SP tenant.

------------------------------
    Kind Regards,
    Brian
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: Problems with Mailbox Rules - System Anonymous - Multi tenancy Environment

Posted May 04, 2021 03:58 PM
    Thanx for youor answear, @Legacy User!
    I'll do a little more research to see if I can find some other way to make this happen!
    Thanks again for the message!​