CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Attachment error

Posted Feb 02, 2021 10:59 AM
    Edited by Giovanni Tosatto Feb 02, 2021 11:52 AM
    Hi all,
    I ask you for support on this error that occurs from today on our SDM production environment.

Trying to download an .eml file attached to a ticket with the "Microsoft Edge" browser, a connection refused error is shown in the frames and in the stdlog we find the following error:

"Failed to complete reply method: 'MTH::validate_bopsid_done' ,BOP Name:'Attachment id:570583' in class:'CDownloadFile', Error:AHD04012:Security id () not found or has expired"

Trying with other browser (IE) the problem does not occur and the attachment is opened correctly.

looking in the KB I found this old article :
    'CDownloadFile', Error:AHD04012:Security id () not found or has expired

which indicates to add the extension under the 'save_as_dialog_ext' parameter settings of the web.xml file but in our file this extension is already present and it is also present in the web.xml.tpl.

do you have any advice or opinion as to why we have this error with Edge?

Thanks to everyone and have a nice day!

Giovanni

• 2.  RE: Attachment error

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 03, 2021 02:39 AM
    Edited by Brian Mathato Feb 03, 2021 02:52 AM
    Hi Giovanni,

I recently worked on a similar issue where it was seen with Chrome. You may try the following steps as a workaround.

1. Go to ~NX_ROOT\bopcfg\www\CATALINA_BASE\webapps\CAisd\WEB-INF\web.xml and add the following XML snippet at the end of the file, in the mime-mapping area:

<mime-mapping>
    <extension>eml</extension>
    <mime-type>text/plain</mime-type>
    </mime-mapping>

2. Restart tomcat or the entire SDM service. 

Ideally, the .EML files can be opened with a mail client as well. So you can even use the same code snippet and just associate the EML with an email client, similar to how .MSG files are opened.

<mime-mapping>
    <extension>eml</extension>
    <mime-type>application/vnd.ms-outlook</mime-type>
    </mime-mapping> 

Let us know if this helps?

------------------------------
    Kind Regards,
    Brian

• 3.  RE: Attachment error

Posted Feb 03, 2021 07:28 AM
    Hi Brian,

I followed the steps you indicated and the problem is solved, the .eml files is downloaded successfully!

thanks for the help and regards,

Giovanni

• 4.  RE: Attachment error

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 03, 2021 07:33 AM
    You are welcome :-)

Kind Regards,
    Brian