CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Show Survey on Notification Message Body

Posted Feb 06, 2019 09:39 AM

Hi guys!

I need to meet a customer requirement so that all surveys are not sent as links but already displayed in the body of the notification message.

I tried to make some customizations of the request closing notification rule by adding iframe element in an attempt to display the search within the email but noticed that almost all email clients block this option.

Did any of you ever have to do something like that?

The customer's requirement is for the satisfaction survey to be displayed in the body of the notification message, even though clicking on submit to search an external page opens.

Thanks for the support!

• 2.  Re: Show Survey on Notification Message Body

Posted Feb 06, 2019 11:57 AM

I am sorry to say that, but I don't think that this is possible.

A survey template consist of a list of questions and possible answers, all maintained as configuration records in the DB.

The "message template" to "message body" evaluation process is not able to incorporate the "survey template" data into the actual email message body.
    The only way, I am aware of, to create a submitable survey form is by clicking on a link, which calls a specific method in the webengine, which creates the actual survey form from the given survey template id , specified in the link , beside other parameters.

Regards

...........Michael