CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  KPI Data

Posted Mar 20, 2019 02:43 PM

I want to know the diference between the following KPI data types:

webConcurrentLicenseCt

webConcurrentTotalLicenseCt

Number of unique licensed ("Licensed?" option selected from the Access Type) users logged in to the Web UI during the specified interval.
    Number of unique licensed ("Licensed?" option selected from the Access Type) users logged in to all CA SDM Services during the specified interval.

These are its descriptions but I need to know what means logged in to all CA SDM Services.

I need to make a report using kpi data and want to know how much analyst licences we are using

• 2.  Re: KPI Data

Posted Mar 20, 2019 07:55 PM

Hi Paulo, 

Did you see this documentation page (or equivalent for your version)? It makes sense when you see the three licence types together:

CA SDM User Authentication - CA Service Management - 17.2 - CA Technologies Documentation 

The difference between the LicenseCt and Total that you mentioned is just that the Total also includes the REST and SOAP licence usage. If you don't have any of those, then you'd expect the numbers to be identical.

-----------------------------------

Logged In User Counts and Session Counts

The following KPIs count the number of unique licensed users that are logged in to the system (for example, CA SDM Web UI, SOAP Web Services, REST Web Services, and so on), regardless of how many sessions each user has opened:

Note: For a licensed user, ensure that the "Licensed?" check box is selected from the Access type page of the contact (navigate to Security and Role Management, Access Type on the Administration tab and search for the contact).
    • webConcurrentLicenseCt
    • webConcurrentSOAPLicenseCt
    • webConcurrentRESTLicenseCt
    • webConcurrentTotalLicenseCt

-----------------------------------

Thanks, Kyle_R.