in a sandbox we have upgrated from 17.1.02 German to 17.2.
While this we installed xFlow for the first time.
After installation we did a first test of xFlow.
Using CASMAdmin we are loging into xFlow (9002).
Own queue (Eigene Warteschlange) shows that 1 incident should be there for CASMadmin:
When clicking 'Eigene Warteschlange' it's lasting a bit and than an error is shown:
Ticket list stays empty.
Where I can find error-log for xFlow.
Any idea for the reason?
Thanks and regards,
Hi Peter .
logs can be found in xFlow/APPS/logs as far as I am aware.
How did you start xFlow .
Did you install the search Server?
Any Errors in the browser console?
thanks for your hints. I'll check them.
- xFlow Analyst Interface is started via MS-Services (Delayed start), GUI via <server>:9002
- CA Service Management Search Server is installed and started via MS-Services (Delayed start)
May be SearchServer is not yet configured correct. Thought integration would do this.
- checking configuration/integration
- browser console says: Not able to reach server. It's either not configured properly or down
--> cause it's up I'll check configuration
pdm_es_initial_load.bat and pdm_es_rebuild_index.bat ran succesfully!
Thanks at Raghu,
in a webex we found that in Table l1admin_general_config entries where missing.
While installation/upgrade content was not loaded correct.
After loading neccessary datasets xFlow no is working (in parts ;-))
We now have to load the complete neccessary content (albany_insert.dat or role.dat).