Clarity Service Management

Expand all | Collapse all

Creat incident button

• 1.  Creat incident button

Posted 03-27-2019 02:40 PM

Hi guys,

In the request form there is the Create incident button.

I would like to take some of the request information, such as customer, category, assignee, group, summary and description to the new incident.

To do this I have created a few presets in the "Create Incident" button settings, and created the form to handle summary and description information.

But when I click to Create the new incident from the request,  the summary and the request information is not copied to the new incident. I'm putting the codes below:

<form name="frm003">
    <input type="hidden" name="SET.summary" value=<PDM_FMT ESC_STYLE=JS2>"$args.summary"</PDM_FMT>>
    <input type="hidden" name="SET.description" value=<PDM_FMT ESC_STYLE=JS2>"$args.description
    (criado a partir da solicitação $args.ref_num)"</PDM_FMT>>
    </form>

<PDM_MACRO name=button Caption="Criar incidente[!eaI]" Func="create_new('cr',0,0,0,'PRESET=type:I', 'PRESET=customer:$args.customer', 'PRESET=category:$args.category', 'PRESET=assignee:$args.assignee', 'PRESET=group:$args.group', 'INITFROM=frm003')" hotkey_name="Create Incident[!eaI]" ID=ITIL_INCIDENT>

What's is wrong guys? =(

• 2.  Re: Creat incident button

Posted 03-28-2019 02:06 PM

I think you can only have one PRESET. Why not put your customer, category, assignee, group in the frm003 and have your button definition like this?

<PDM_MACRO name=button Caption="Criar incidente[!eaI]" Func="create_new('cr',0,0,0,'PRESET=type:I', 'INITFROM=frm003')" hotkey_name="Create Incident[!eaI]" ID=ITIL_INCIDENT>

alternately try

<PDM_MACRO name=button Caption="Criar incidente[!eaI]" Func="create_new('cr',0,0,0,'PRESET=type:I@@customer:$args.customer@@category:$args.category@@assignee:$args.assignee@@group:$args.group', 'INITFROM=frm003')" hotkey_name="Create Incident[!eaI]" ID=ITIL_INCIDENT>

• 3.  Re: Creat incident button

Posted 03-28-2019 02:26 PM

Hi Lindsay, 

My thing is about the summary and description fields.

They are not copied to the new incident form and i don't know why =(