CA Service Management

• 1.  Change default sorting on list_cr_wf.htmpl page

Posted 10-26-2018 02:35 PM

Hi all,

Been looking to change default sorting when loading list_cr_wf.htmpl page after searching for workflow tasks on Incident/Request/Problems. I would like default sorting to be : cr and then sequence, newest tickets first (Incident/Request or Problem) and then "Sequence" (from the smallest number to the highest)

Example:

Request number | Sequence

29384 | 10

29384 | 20

29288 | 10

29288 | 20

29288 | 30

And so on... now the default sorting is only on Sequence and requests numbers are shown randomly (when reloading a page it gets different order)

I tried on a separate environment changing default sorting order on "cr_wf" object itself (cr and then sequence) (everything list in the domsets tab) and then restart pdm_publish and starting again. Everything still works but no changes.

I tried also setting a sorting condition on the column itself, but not sure it works well.

<PDM_MACRO name=lsCol hdr="Seq." attr=sequence sort="sequence ASC, cr.persid desc">

Anyone tried that before?

In a request, it has to remain sorted by Sequence also as all tasks are shown in a request (4.2 tab)

Thanks

• 2.  Re: Change default sorting on list_cr_wf.htmpl page

Posted 10-29-2018 12:53 PM

Hi

can you share here your modified domset with the sort?

/J

• 3.  Re: Change default sorting on list_cr_wf.htmpl page

Posted 11-12-2018 11:05 AM

Hi Jerome,

Is there a way to extract the information to a text file? Because I know how to get the data from the schema in the WSP but actually making 8 print screen would be heavy to send.

Which values are important in the domset? For cr_wf I have loginuser_list, MLIST_DYNAMIC, MLIST_STATIC,RLIST_DYNAMIC, RLIST_STATIC, scoreboard_user_bin, wf_list and wf_list2.

Thank you