CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Syntax Completed CHG WF Tasks Last Month

Posted Nov 13, 2018 02:33 PM

We have a scoreboard query request for a listing of all completed change order WF tasks for the last month but I need to make certain that it shows all of last months' (even if I run the query on lets say the 10th of the following month). I was going to experiment with the PAST_MONTH but it won't accept the syntax below. Any help would be appreciated.

group.[group]group_list.member IN (@cnt.id) AND EndAtTime(\'PAST_MONTH\') AND status = \'COMPLETE\'

• 2.  Re: Syntax Completed CHG WF Tasks Last Month

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 13, 2018 03:03 PM

you can try

group.[group]group_list.member IN (@cnt.id) AND completion_date < EndAtTime(\'PAST_MONTH\') AND status = \'COMP\'

• 3.  Re: Syntax Completed CHG WF Tasks Last Month

Posted Nov 13, 2018 03:25 PM

Thank you very much! I put the query in and seem to be getting all past Completed tasks which for Role I am creating this for could end up being a lot to go through. Is there possibly a way to just pull the last 45 days?

• 4.  Re: Syntax Completed CHG WF Tasks Last Month
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 13, 2018 03:35 PM

Jessie, I think it is possible with a custom time stamp...you could copy the PAST_MONTH and modify it and then use

the new one instead of PAST_MONTH. By the way, the query should be modified to as

group.[group]group_list.member IN (@cnt.id) AND completion_date > StartAtTime(\'PAST_MONTH\') AND completion_date < EndAtTime(\'PAST_MONTH\') AND status = \'COMP\'

The one I suggested before returns all complete tasks before this month, not only last month's

Thanks _Chi

• 5.  Re: Syntax Completed CHG WF Tasks Last Month

Posted Nov 14, 2018 09:11 AM

Thank you very much, I did a copy and made it for the last 45 days under the timespans and called it correctly in the query.