CA Service Management

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

When I send an email of a knowledge document the images can not be displayed

• 1.  When I send an email of a knowledge document the images can not be displayed

Posted Dec 26, 2017 11:18 AM

Hi to all! it is normal that and user can not see the images from a knowledge document when is send it to him by email method?

Thanks!!

• 2.  Re:  When I send an email of a knowledge document the images can not be displayed

Posted Dec 27, 2017 10:51 AM

We had a similar incident for CA SDM 14.1 CP1 and it is a known error. You should open a new case with CA Support and ask for fix related to your current SDM release.

Regards,

JOHN

• 3.  Re:  When I send an email of a knowledge document the images can not be displayed

Posted Dec 27, 2017 10:52 AM

Hello,

I just verified, it seems it works with .jpg

What is your image extension ?

I have in the resolution added an image, choosed a .jpg file from disk

Here is the output

Best regards,

Chris

• 4.  Re:  When I send an email of a knowledge document the images can not be displayed

Posted Dec 27, 2017 11:09 AM

I think it depends on your Images repository configuration, default looks like this.

It makes sense...

Regards,

JOHN

• 5.  Re:  When I send an email of a knowledge document the images can not be displayed

Posted Dec 27, 2017 11:07 AM

Hello,

Please also verify if in the received email you have to allow the content

Best regards,

Chris

• 6.  Re:  When I send an email of a knowledge document the images can not be displayed

Posted Dec 27, 2017 11:15 AM

Hello

Could you verify if you have this bar to click and make the image displayed ?

• 7.  Re:  When I send an email of a knowledge document the images can not be displayed

Posted Dec 27, 2017 01:17 PM

Hello! thanks for the answers, I check again and only in gmail is where the image is not shown. for the other clients, the download box must be enabled.

• 8.  Re:  When I send an email of a knowledge document the images can not be displayed

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 27, 2017 02:31 PM

Wonder if the following Google article will help - Choose whether to show images - Computer - Gmail Help 

• 9.  Re:  When I send an email of a knowledge document the images can not be displayed
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 27, 2017 11:17 AM

The email seems to contains the picture but not displayed. If you have outlook, verify this is unchecked

• 10.  Re: When I send an email of a knowledge document the images can not be displayed

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 02, 2018 01:06 PM

Walter.........

Do you have any further questions regarding this thread?

If not, please mark one of the answers as "correct" so that this thread can be marked as complete.