CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Filter for Ticket Transfers

Posted Dec 21, 2017 03:44 AM

Dear All 

I hava question regarding CA xtraction. we are stuck in a challange that we need a query  to show how many incidents  are transfer from one group and how many incidents are transfer to other group eg  analyst tranfer  incident from group A to Group B so we need to show that in xtraction that 1 incident transfer from group A  

• 2.  Re: Filter for Ticket Transfers

Posted Dec 21, 2017 03:52 AM

Hi Usman,

You can find this information in the 'act_log' table

===

Kind Regards,

Brian

• 3.  Re: Filter for Ticket Transfers

Posted Dec 21, 2017 03:59 AM

Dear Brian 

You mean to say i need to go to xtraction database and there i can see the required data. basically i need to show in my dash board. i am using tree component for that dash board and there i need to display the count of those incident which are transfer from group A. hope you understand the problem

• 4.  Re: Filter for Ticket Transfers

Posted Dec 21, 2017 07:18 AM

Can any one reply on this i need to finish it up quickley

• 5.  Re: Filter for Ticket Transfers

Posted Dec 21, 2017 08:27 AM

HI Usman,

The data is not in the xtraction database, its in the MDB which is where SDM data is stored.  The activity log (act_log) table should be part of the Xtraction data model, and thus you should be able to write Xtraction reports/dashboards based on those.  It may require a join to between the act_log and call_req tables to link the incident data with the activity log data so you can show those transferred requests.  I am not sure of the exact query off hand, but there may be someone out here who does.

Thanks

Jon I.