CA Service Management

Expand all | Collapse all

Boxi Report(Multi Tenancy)

Jump to Best Answer
  • 1.  Boxi Report(Multi Tenancy)

Posted 10-09-2017 11:04 PM
      |   view attached

Hi All,

There is a multi tenancy otb report which requires to be modified  as we are not using any tenant. The otb report asks for few  mandatory prompts which can not be provided in our situation. So I want to remove those prompts but I am unable to do so:-

The report multi tenancy called 'Operational Effectiveness' which can be found in CA Report-> CA Service Desk Manager-> View on Demand

SQL query attached for this report.

Please help to modify the query to make this report effective for no tenant environment.

Thanks

Manirul

Attachment(s)

• 2.  Re: Boxi Report(Multi Tenancy)

Broadcom Employee
    Posted 10-10-2017 10:34 PM

Hey Manirul,

This was fixed as a patch a while back in CABI 4.x content for service management - https://support.ca.com/irj/portal/anonymous/redirArticles?reqPage=search&searchID=RO79125

_R

• 3.  Re: Boxi Report(Multi Tenancy)

Posted 10-15-2017 08:25 AM

Thanks Raghu.Rudraraju for the help.

I also want to know whether this patch will resolve to skip the other mandatory prompts like

* Select Country

* Select Time Period

as there is no country data we can provide and meanwhile seeing error sometimes to select Time period,

Here is the error screenshot:-

Other times ,its showing no value. Same for country prompt ,No data

Here  is the report location(View on Demand Dashboard) and report detail.No data, as had to cancel the above prompt without providing values

We are using  SDM 14.1  with Oracle.

So how can i run this report?

Thanks

Manirul

• 4.  Re: Boxi Report(Multi Tenancy)
    Best Answer

Posted 10-16-2017 08:11 AM

Hi Manirul,  I see that you opened case 00867574 for this one.  It was assigned to me and I will be looking into it for you.

THanks,

Jon I.