CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  How can I prepopulate a select field using ca_fdAddTableRow

Posted Nov 03, 2017 02:51 AM

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to fill a table using the ca_fdAddTableRow method. This is working for textfields without a problem but one column contains a dropdownlist (select field) with 4 options and I didn't find a way to pre select the 4th entrie from that list. 

So far I tried to use the selected index attribute from the field itself and to set it with the ca_fdAddTableRow method by name and index but none of them worked.

Cheers

Chris

• 2.  Re: How can I prepopulate a select field using ca_fdAddTableRow

Posted Nov 03, 2017 12:15 PM

Hi,

Here's an example for how to accomplish this.  Replace the table_id with your table, the sel_id with the select column ID, and the sel_value with the value of the option you want to set.

ca_fdAddTableRow(ca_fd.formId,'table_id',{'sel_id':'sel_value'})

Edit: Updated the example. My first post was incorrect.  

• 3.  Re: How can I prepopulate a select field using ca_fdAddTableRow

Posted Nov 06, 2017 03:01 AM

Hi Grant,

that was also my idea but this doesn't work for me... here is my code:

ca_fdAddTableRow('verz_member_acc','Tabelle_Verz_Pfad',{'folder_name':result[i]['folder_name'],'mitglied':result[i]['mitglied'],'recht':result[i]['recht'],'Zugriff':'keine'});

The _ID from my select column is 'Zugriff' and the value of the option I want to select is 'keine' but when I try it that way, nothing gets added to the table. 

• 4.  Re: How can I prepopulate a select field using ca_fdAddTableRow
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 06, 2017 07:22 AM

Hi, 

Also make sure the select fields eager attribute set to true. You can then test the addTableRow function in the console. 

ca_fdAddTableRow('verz_member_acc','Tabelle_Verz_Pfad',{'Zugriff':'keine'});