We recently have up graded CA Service Desk application from 12.7 to 14.1 in our environment.
We are facing many issues after that.They are:
1. We are not able to log in to WSP with privileged user "servicedesk" though we are able to log in to web client with the same credentials.
2. Attachments are not getting uploaded or viewed. After checking repository settings we found that the servlet server and repository server entries are missing. We tried to edit and search these servers entries but it is navigating us to request search page.
3. Export button is not working. The web page becomes unresponsive when we click on Export.
4. When we click on "Logout" the web page becomes unresponsive.
Has anyone faced any of these issues ?
Please help us to fix these issues.
Here are some screen shots for reference.
The upgrade seems to be somehow incomplete - did the Migration utility ran succesfully ? How did you do the migration ?
Yes, the migration utility ran successfully.
We used Swing box method to upgrade SDM.
Then you must have missed something - did you run a Configuration on the final server where you upgraded ? Your Server list should have only 1 active server (the name of the current box).
The error message "unable to access value list.server_type.common_name" tells me that something did not migrate correctly with the database. I believe that an in depth review of the migration logs will be required to determine the root cause, you may want to open a ticket if you haven't thus far.
There is a case currently open and being worked as a SEV1 for this problem. There were several problems in the environment, in which several engineers (5 to be exact) advised the customer to roll back to 12.7, and then re-do the migration as the proper steps were not followed to do the upgrade/migration. With that, I will mark this thread and complete at this time.
Thanks to everyone for your input on this one.