CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Jaspersoft Reports in CA SDM Reports tab

Posted Dec 02, 2016 12:35 AM

Hi Folks,

I have followed Configure CABI JasperReports® Server r6.2.0 for CA Service Management - CA Service Management - 14.1 - CA Technologies D… to configure SDM with jaspersoft but we need to see SDM specific reports in Reports Tab.How can this be configured.

Does it need to configure the Web Report section like we did for CABI.

Thanks

Manirul

• 2.  Re: Jaspersoft Reports in CA SDM Reports tab
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 02, 2016 03:28 AM

Hi Manirul,

Those options are no longer relevant with CABI 6.1. JasperReports does not make use of these options, so no need to worry about them. You can just deinstall them after installing JasperReports.

The OOTB reports tab that the previous CABI version used is also obsolete and cannot be used. Take a look at this tech doc#: TEC1531678 to insert a custom tab that points to JasperReports.

Kind Regards,

Brian

• 3.  Re: Jaspersoft Reports in CA SDM Reports tab

Posted Dec 02, 2016 08:07 AM

To add to what Brian advised, the Jasper tab created by following the mentioned tec doc: TEC1531678 will simply bring you to the Jasper Web Client login Page, just displayed within a tab in SDM.  The end user will still have to log into Jasper there.  It will not display a list of reports as the original BOXI reports tab did.  We will no longer be using that functionality going forward.

Thanks,

Jon I.

• 4.  Re: Jaspersoft Reports in CA SDM Reports tab

Posted Dec 05, 2016 01:17 AM

Thanks a lot  Brian and Jon.

Regards

Manirul

• 5.  Re: Jaspersoft Reports in CA SDM Reports tab

Posted Jan 09, 2017 05:31 PM

Can we configure single sign-on like CABI 4.x under report tab?

• 6.  Re: Jaspersoft Reports in CA SDM Reports tab

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 10, 2017 02:34 PM

At the current time, SSO on the CA SDM Reports tab is not possible with JasperSoft.

• 7.  Re: Jaspersoft Reports in CA SDM Reports tab

Posted Jan 15, 2017 09:38 AM

Thanks. I will open an idea for this SSO feature ...