CA Service Management

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

I have intrascope agent installed on my AWS server and connected to EM server. Able to setup alerts and send notifications.but how to take actions based on alerts. Need some tool to reach my AWS server and perform action on it. Please suggest any tool

• 1.  I have intrascope agent installed on my AWS server and connected to EM server. Able to setup alerts and send notifications.but how to take actions based on alerts. Need some tool to reach my AWS server and perform action on it. Please suggest any tool

Posted Nov 12, 2016 02:12 PM

Please suggest me a best open source tool to create ticket and trigger relevant actions on AWS server after intrascope agent alert

• 2.  Re: I have intrascope agent installed on my AWS server and connected to EM server. Able to setup alerts and send notifications.but how to take actions based on alerts. Need some tool to reach my AWS server and perform action on it. Please suggest any tool

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 15, 2016 02:26 PM

Hello,

I'm not quite sure if this is the correct location for this question. This section is mainly for discussion to Service Desk Manager or Service Catalog (as far as ticketing systems). I'm not sure we would be able to point you to any open source tools to create a ticket.