CA Service Management

Expand all | Collapse all

Illegal access to the viewer,please use a valid url for CABI 4.1 reports

• 1.  Illegal access to the viewer,please use a valid url for CABI 4.1 reports

Posted 11-13-2015 06:24 AM

Hi All,

We are facing issues with accessing reports in CA BI . When We are trying to access the ITAM reports in BI launch pad ,its showing:-"Illegal access to the viewer,please use a valid url"

We are using CA BI 4.1 and ITAM 14.1. CA BI Sp5 patch has also been installed.

Someone please help me to resolve this.

Illegal_Access.png

Thanks

Manirul

• 2.  Re: Illegal access to the viewer,please use a valid url for CABI 4.1 reports

Posted 11-13-2015 06:59 AM

Hi Manirul_Hak,

Do you install following setup?

I could find some history comments like: It is Insufficient license key.

Maybe, it's better open a ticket on support.

Regards

• 3.  Re: Illegal access to the viewer,please use a valid url for CABI 4.1 reports

Posted 11-13-2015 12:53 PM

Hello Manirul_Hak,

Please see this SAP thread on the error:

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3787366

Your system may be low on resources.

CABI 4.1 has a requirement of 16GB RAM minimum for installation and runtime.

I would check the RAM on this server first and add at least the minimum.

Best Regards,

Gale Bacon

CA Technologies

• 4.  Re: Illegal access to the viewer,please use a valid url for CABI 4.1 reports

Posted 11-16-2015 11:36 AM

HI Manirul_Hak,

Do you looking for our comments? Can you provides what was/is solution for this case?

Thank You

• 5.  Re: Illegal access to the viewer,please use a valid url for CABI 4.1 reports

Posted 11-16-2015 07:04 PM

Hi Manirul - Did the responses help answer your question? If so please mark as Correct Answer. Thanks! Chris

• 6.  Re: Illegal access to the viewer,please use a valid url for CABI 4.1 reports

Posted 11-17-2015 01:12 PM

Hello Manirul_Hak,

Were you able to review the SAP thread I posted and did this provide a resolution?

Thanks,

Gale Bacon

CA Technologies

• 7.  Re: Illegal access to the viewer,please use a valid url for CABI 4.1 reports

Posted 11-26-2015 06:12 AM

Hi All,

Sorry for the late response.

The issue is solved now. I just enabled some Crystal Report Services and Web Intelligence Services in CMC and it solved the problem. I dont see the error now.

Thanks to Gale_Bacon, Chris_Hackett and Tiago.

Regards

Manirul

• 8.  Re: Illegal access to the viewer,please use a valid url for CABI 4.1 reports

Posted 11-26-2015 11:16 AM

HI Manirul_Hak,

Thank You for answering. Can be usefull in the future.

Regards