CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Change color and img banner in USS in login page

Posted Dec 03, 2015 05:36 PM

Hi, i need change color and banner img in USS in login page, but i don't find where is this.

Help please!!

• 2.  Re: Change color and img banner in USS in login page

Posted Dec 07, 2015 11:18 PM

Hi Haroldo,

In the customization tab, there is an option to change the logo which appears next to the product name, favicon appears in the browser's address bar and bookmarks. However, I don't think there is an option to change the color. If anyone is aware of the procedure, pls reply to this thread.

Thanks,

Naveen

• 3.  Re: Change color and img banner in USS in login page

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 08, 2015 04:48 AM

Just to clarify Naveen's answer with some screenshots in case it helps.

Before saving and after using Browse to select a header logo, the "ca" logo is in place in the upper left:

USS_CustomizationLogo1.png

After clicking on "Save", the new custom logo is in place in the upper left:

USS_CustomizationLogo2.png

• 4.  Re: Change color and img banner in USS in login page

Posted Dec 08, 2015 05:38 PM

Hi Karen,

Thanks, this option is fine, but i mean to login page, change color and image of login page.

• 5.  Re: Change color and img banner in USS in login page

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 09, 2015 09:15 AM

Hi Haroldo,

There are some *login* png files under C:\Program Files\CA\Self Service\OSOP\tomcat-7.0.40\webapps\ROOT\html\portlet\login\images.  Either login-logo_190x37.png and/or login-log_190x37.portal.png may be the one(s) to change.   But,  I am not sure if there is perhaps a custom area that should be used to override the out of the box files, or if there is a better/supported method.

-Karen

• 6.  Re: Change color and img banner in USS in login page

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 14, 2015 10:22 AM

I just came across this tech doc, TEC1783927, which advises similarly (I haven't had a chance to try it though)

http://www.ca.com/us/support/ca-support-online/product-content/knowledgebase-articles/tec1783927.aspx

• 7.  Re: Change color and img banner in USS in login page

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 14, 2015 10:31 AM

Results of my test:

USS_myLoginLogo.png

• 8.  Re: Change color and img banner in USS in login page

Posted Dec 08, 2015 05:37 PM

Thanks, this option is fine, but i mean to login page, change color and image of login page.