CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Report on Assets and their Software mappings

Posted Nov 17, 2015 05:09 PM

ITAM 14.1 environment..We have seen a problems with Data importer performing inconsistently after upgrade from 12.x

Is there any way to get take a report on the following?

1. System assets and their Software allocations (detailed report)

2. System assets and their Allocated software count. (A report should have System asset and Allocated software Count)..Please check screenshot below for the reference.

It is not there in BOXI reporting that comes with product.

Does anyone has tried generating this report earlier?

Thanks,

Samba.

• 2.  Re: Report on Assets and their Software mappings

Posted Nov 19, 2015 11:08 AM

Hi Samba,

I have verified that in 12.9 and 14.1 that there is not the ability to report on Relationships as there was in the 11.3.4 release.

I would consider this a problem that we can address if you open an issue; I can then verify with the Development team.

Regards,

Carol

• 3.  Re: Report on Assets and their Software mappings

Posted Nov 19, 2015 04:42 PM

Hi Carol,

I am working with developer in data importer issue (data importer loads removing allocations after upgrade).

One more problem related to same we observed is that if we link software to an Hardware asset, System does not update 'Last modified date'

For example, if we have one asset with allocation of .NET Framework software

Now, I allocated another software to same software asset

It doesn't update the last modified/updated date of Hardware asset record

but, if we modify the values in Hardware asset form configuration, it will update Last update date.

Where is the date field we linked the software assets with Hardware asset stored?

Thanks,

Samba.