CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Modify Asset from ITPAM

Posted Jun 19, 2015 08:36 AM

Hello Team,

We have APM r12.9 and ITPAM integrated for event notification.We want to modify Asset ,Model  through ITPAM using WCF service of APM .We have created a process in ITPAM which actually takes user inputs and need to update APM with these updated data.For this, we are using  Search and Update method

Search

Update Method

We need to know how could we input parameters in these Search and Update operations,I mean what is the formats for putting parameters if I want to update an asset or model with new data for example:- with new a contact and new life cycle status etc.

How could I achieve that?

Thanks

Manirul

• 2.  Re: Modify Asset from ITPAM

Posted Jun 22, 2015 02:43 AM

Hello,

I found a techdoc  "TEC601801" from http://www.ca.com/us/support/ca-support-online/product-content/knowledgebase-articles/tec601801.aspx which says, The CA APM wsdl that you download from within the APM GUI does not work in the SOAP UI because CA PAM does not support everything that the ITAM API needs to update an asset

Could anyone please help creating SOAP message appropriate for my APM 12.9 and ITPAM 4.0 environment. I took reference from CA Asset Portfolio Management Web Services Known Issues - CA Service Management - 14.1 - CA Wiki. but it did not wok for me.

Thanks

Manirul

• 3.  Re: Modify Asset from ITPAM

Posted Jun 23, 2015 04:28 PM

Hi,

We have a CA ticket raised on this but we are not getting proper resolution for it.Could anyone please help me on this.

Thanks

MAnirul

• 4.  Re: Modify Asset from ITPAM

Posted Jun 24, 2015 03:09 AM

You can find the documentation on the tool once logged in with a role that has admin roles\permissions: "Administration->Web Services->Web Services Documentation"