CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Employee - Urgent and Impact Priority

Posted Jun 18, 2015 05:33 AM

Dear Hi,

Analyst interface based on the urgency and impact - automatically showing the prioity.

In the same way Employee Interface - incident ticket , same way based on the urgency and impact

it need to showing priority before saving the incident ticket readonly format.

Thanks ,

Charan

• 2.  Re: Employee - Urgent and Impact Priority

Posted Jun 18, 2015 08:55 AM

you need to uncheck from incident under administration->service desk-->request/incident/problem-->priority calculations

then u can change priority before saving ticket

• 3.  Re: Employee - Urgent and Impact Priority

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 18, 2015 01:14 PM

If I understand the question you just want to display the "priority" to the Employee interface, is this correct? You should be able to do this by using Web Screen Painter to customize the detail_cr (or detail_in) for the Employee form group, and add a "read only field" which references the Priority column.

I'm not sure if it would perform the calculation on the fly though, there may be a need to have a java script to perform that action.

• 4.  Re: Employee - Urgent and Impact Priority

Posted Jun 18, 2015 01:24 PM

Hi Alexander,

I have added priority readonly detail_in.htmpl , once chose value urgency and impact then click on the save button its showing the priority values. But while changing the urgency and impact its not showing the priority (not update new priority value).

Thanks,

Charan