CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  How to customize request properties

Posted Dec 10, 2015 12:59 PM

I´ve created two new field in the cr_prptpl and cr_prp to store the translation for the label and sample fields.

How do I show this fields in the dyn_properties.htmpl? Because just changing the field from .label to .zlabel it didn't work.

• 2.  Re: How to customize request properties

Posted Dec 10, 2015 02:14 PM

Hey,

I think you also need to modify detail_in for your custom employee role.  There around 20 property value lines available on the employee interface with code that displays the property value.  Here's an example with the section I think you'd need to change.

<PDM_IF 0 != $args.prop0.required>

document.writeln('<span class="requiredlabeltext"><label for="SET.prop0.value">' + <PDM_FMT ESC_STYLE=C>"$args.prop0.label"</PDM_FMT> + cfgIndRequired + '</label></span>');

<PDM_ELSE>

document.writeln('<span class="labeltext"><label for="SET.prop0.value">' + <PDM_FMT ESC_STYLE=C>"$args.prop0.label"</PDM_FMT> + '</label></span>');

</PDM_IF>

document.writeln('</td>');

document.writeln('<td valign=top>');

document.writeln("<input name='SET.prop0.value' id='SET.prop0.value' tabindex=" + _dtl.tabIndex + " value='" + <PDM_FMT ESC_STYLE=C>'$args.prop0.value'</PDM_FMT> + "'>");

document.writeln('</td>');

document.writeln('</tr>');

• 3.  Re: How to customize request properties

Posted Dec 10, 2015 02:26 PM

I did that (we only use requests so I did on the detail_cr) and the label and sample gets all blank. No error, just blank.

Juliana Mendo

Tel: +55 11 2766-1519

Cel: +55 11 95652-5814

• 4.  Re: How to customize request properties

Posted Dec 10, 2015 02:56 PM

I'm interested in this customization, so i'll try to make it work in my test environment.  If I'm successful I'll let you know.

• 5.  Re: How to customize request properties

Posted Dec 10, 2015 06:27 PM

I also can't seem to get the rule name to display the new field.  Not sure how it's being generated.  I was able to get the values to display the new string field, but not the rule name.  Hopefully someone else can chime in here.