CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Create Announcement Button

Posted May 25, 2016 10:46 AM

Hi,

I want to create a button as "Create announcement" on bin_form_np.htmpl page at right side of Announcements header.

Please help on this

Thanks

• 2.  Re: Create Announcement Button

Posted May 25, 2016 02:40 PM

Hi Saravanakumar,

Unfortunately this is not something that is supported out of the box, and would require customization that is outside the scope of support.  There may be customers that have gotten this to work and may be willing to share their steps with you here on the community.

Thanks,

Jon I.

• 3.  Re: Create Announcement Button

Posted May 26, 2016 02:47 AM

hi,

bin_form_np is out of default sdm forms layout, so I think that you can directly redraw it using html.

1. firstly wipe form_title:

var form_title = "";

2. add thoose lines after PDM_INCLUDE std_body:

<div style="display:table;width:100%;height:40px;">

<div class="page_header" style="display:table-cell;vertical-align:middle;">

<span>Announcement</span>

</div>

<div class="page_header" style="display:table-cell;vertical-align:middle;text-align:right;">

<a class="button enabledattr buttonEnabled" href="#" onclick="create_new('cnote', 0)"><span>Create New</span></a>

</div>

</div>

this is kind of "dirty" customization but this could be acceptable in bin_form_np.htmpl form

Regards,

cdtj

• 4.  Re: Create Announcement Button

Posted May 26, 2016 04:40 AM

Fantastic! It is working fine. But once announcement is posted from this "Create New" button, the Announcements page is not refreshing.

Thanks a lot