CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Error to login in CA BOXI CMC

Posted Aug 20, 2015 12:56 PM

Hi All,

I have installed CABI 4.1 SP3 successfully for ITAM 14.1  but I am unable to login in CMC.I did not find any error at the time of installation and the installation was successful. After successful installation when I was trying to login to CMC, I found the following error:-

"While trying to load invoke method com.businessobjects.swd.shared.actioncache.propertykey of a null object loaded from local variable "action" "

Could anyone please help me to resolve this error so that I can login to CMC

Thanks

Manirul

• 2.  Re: Error to login in CA BOXI CMC

Posted Aug 20, 2015 03:05 PM

Few days back, I installed the same CA BI version and it was working fine.no issues then.only difference is at that time sql server database was local.but this time database server is remote and  clustered  configuration. Two sql server with a virtual node.Blank CMS and Audit databases are created in this database cluster using collation SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS .I created two System DSN  using SQL Server Native Client 10.0 providing the virtual node name and DSN were created and test was successful. I did not even get any error at the time of installation and installation was successful.

Could anyone guide me to get it resolved

Thanks in advance.

Manirul

• 3.  Re: Error to login in CA BOXI CMC

Posted Aug 21, 2015 01:17 AM

Any help from anyone who has already faced this issue or  has any idea on this?

Thanks

Manirul

• 4.  Re: Error to login in CA BOXI CMC

Posted Aug 21, 2015 10:33 AM

Hi Manirul,

Please verify that the Central Configuration Manager is in a running state. Also, see if you have any messages in the Event viewer.

Regards,

-Carol

• 5.  Re: Error to login in CA BOXI CMC
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 22, 2015 11:39 AM

Hi Carol,

Thanks for your concern.

The problem has been resolved.It was because of the database connectivity.So I uninstalled BI and recreated DSN  providing the named instance.BI is reinstalled.Its up and running now.

Thanks

Manirul

• 6.  Re: Error to login in CA BOXI CMC

Posted Aug 24, 2015 12:02 PM

HI Manirul,

Thanks for the udpate.

Very glad you were able to resolve this!

Best Regards,

Gale Bacon

CA Technologies