CA Service Management

Expand all | Collapse all

Repository config

Jump to Best Answer
  • 1.  Repository config

Posted 11-12-2014 07:24 PM

Hi All,

SD 12.7

We have created a new reporsitory to store the emails received for the auto-ticket generation and after testing we found that the mails have been stored in the repo without archiving but using the same size of the mail with attachments it will results in flooding of memeory. we would like to have this repository in a way where our default sd repo will archive and store the mail cum attachments.

Regards,

Mohan

• 2.  Re: Repository config

Posted 11-14-2014 08:47 AM

Hi Mohan,

Do you have screen prints showing the email stored on default repository vs. the emails stored on the new repository? Also attach screen print of the repository details so we can compare the two.

Regards,

Brian

• 3.  Re: Repository config

Posted 11-15-2014 04:08 AM

We are using 12.6 and I have realized that if a mail creates a ticket (using mail-eater), it is saved without zipping. I dont know if it depends on any option or its just an inbuilt feature. Can anyone confirm on this?

• 4.  Re: Repository config

Posted 11-17-2014 08:40 AM

Sounds like a bug to me as I thought all attachments are supposed to be zipped (.gz)

Have you logged a call with Support?

• 5.  Re: Repository config

Posted 12-01-2014 12:48 PM

Hello Mohan,

Did you find a solution for this?

• 6.  Re: Repository config
    Best Answer

Posted 12-01-2014 01:00 PM

Hi Daniel,

I didn’t find any solution for that, but I came to know from one of the technician(assigned for the support case) that this feature  is not possible with the SD 12.7.

Regards,

Mohan

Mohan Srinivas

Administrator-CA Service Desk

• 7.  Re: Repository config

Posted 12-01-2014 07:35 PM

Thank you Mohan.

I'm marking your answer as the correct then so everyone knows it is not possible with that version.