CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Open Space integration with Microsoft SharePoint not working

Posted Sep 24, 2014 10:28 AM
      |   view attached

Hi Guys,

I am trying to integrate CA Open Space 3.0  with Microsoft Share Point 2010.But its not working.I have configured the Data Source for Microsoft SharePoint but tests failed.I have provided  webservice url (http://sp10:1111/_vti_bin/spsearch.asmx)of sharepoint in the url section as well as the correct username and password with which I log into sharepoint Central Administration  but still the test getting failed.In the sharepoint administration console I also have added an alternate access mapping http://<openspace servername>:port/

Is there anything else I am missing? I also have attached the screenshot of Data source configuration.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Manirul

• 2.  Re: Open Space integration with Microsoft SharePoint not working

Posted Sep 24, 2014 09:06 PM

Hi Manirul,

Is the URL which was defined is correct? It defines the URL of web service that your SharePoint server hosts and is accessible from the Internet. You may verify the integration steps from the below document:

Integrate With Microsoft SharePoint

Thanks,

Naveen

• 3.  Re: Open Space integration with Microsoft SharePoint not working

Posted Sep 25, 2014 02:51 AM

Hi Naveen,

The standard integration documents which provided by CA is integration of Openspace with Microsoft SharePoint 2007.But here I am using Microsoft SharePoint 2010.I could not find the operation tab in SharePoint 2010.I got to know that Operation tab of SharePoint 2010 is splitted into three tab that are Monitoring,System Setting,General Application Setting.Be;ow is the screenshot.

2011-05-15-CentralAdmin2010-11.png

So from Central Administration-->System Setting-->Configure Alternate Access Mapping ,I added the internal url of Openspace

central.png

This is how I initially configured Microsoft SharePoint.These servers are communicating through intranet.

From the document,it says that I have to provide the webservice urls of SharePoint and I did that.I tried with other web services urls too.But it did not work.

If you kindly look at the Data Source configuration for SharePoint and correct me if I have mistaken anywhere(You can check my uploaded screenshot which I provided earlier),it will be very much helpful.

Thanks

Manirul

• 4.  Re: Open Space integration with Microsoft SharePoint not working

Posted Sep 26, 2014 03:12 AM

Hi team,

Anyone can help me out regarding this integration issue.Please help me.

Thanks

Manirul