CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Single Sign on for CA Open Space

Posted Sep 22, 2014 07:52 AM

Hi Guys,

I want to enable single sign on for CA Open space.How could I configure that? I followed the standard document of CA Open Space but no solution provided there.I am using CA Open Space 3.0 and Open Space is integrated with CA EEM 12.51.

Thanks in advance.

Manirul

• 2.  Re: Single Sign on for CA Open Space

Posted Sep 22, 2014 09:00 PM

Hi Manirul,

In general, SSO is not possible if the EEM authentication is used. It requires CA Siteminder for the EEM to perform the SSO.

Thanks,

Naveen

• 3.  Re: Single Sign on for CA Open Space

Posted Sep 23, 2014 01:12 AM

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually I saw in CA Open Space 2.0 Implementation Guide (Page 24) that Single Sign on is possible but could not find standard procedure to to enable that.The below is written over there:-

Enable Single Sign-on Using CA EEM

CA EEM authentication supports Single Sign-on. CA Open Space can be context launched

from the other products, provided CA Open Space and the other product are configured

on the same CA EEM server.

Any other product that authenticates the user with CA EEM can pass the CA EEM artifact

through URL. Thus, CA Open Space gets the artifact from the URL and authenticates

with the CA EEM server. Upon the successful authentication user is logged in

automatically. For more information about passing the CA EEM artifact, see CA EEM

documentation.

Example: CA EEM token that is passed to CA Open Space.

http://open-space-serverport-no>/web/frontoffice/dashboard?_area_=dashboard&aut

h-token=Userversion XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Could you please put some lights on this.It will be very much helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Manirul

• 4.  Re: Single Sign on for CA Open Space

Posted Sep 23, 2014 03:27 AM

Manirul,

You're right. This can  be possible with CA EEM With NTLM Authentication. You may refer Configure CA EEM With NTLM Authentication for more information.

Thanks,

Naveen

• 5.  Re: Single Sign on for CA Open Space

Posted Oct 20, 2014 06:05 AM

Hello Manirul_Hak ,

I'm flagging this post as Assumed Answered based on the responses given.

If this is not the case, you may change this flag and provide further information.

If an answer has met your needs, please flag yourself with "Correct Answer."

Communities: Responding to Replies.

Thanks, Kyle_R.

Admin.