CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Service Catalog 12.9 and IE11 - when submitting form page just hangs with 'please wait' message.

Posted Oct 21, 2014 12:46 PM

Anyone experience Service Catalog submit hanging with IE 11. Works with fine with IE8 and Firefox 24.

• 2.  Re: Service Catalog 12.9 and IE11 - when submitting form page just hangs with 'please wait' message.

Posted Oct 22, 2014 12:55 AM

Hi Margaret,

I would suggest you enable IE Developer tool (F12), click on scripts tab and then click on start debugging. Reproduce the behavior and see if it shows failing to load.

Thanks,

Naveen

• 3.  Re: Service Catalog 12.9 and IE11 - when submitting form page just hangs with 'please wait' message.

Posted Oct 23, 2014 01:08 PM

Thank you Naveen. I will have the client try this.

Regards, Molly

• 4.  Re: Service Catalog 12.9 and IE11 - when submitting form page just hangs with 'please wait' message.

Posted Jun 05, 2015 12:19 PM

Hi, I'm facing same situation but don't know what to do. Please see images attached. Any ideasof what could be causing this? This is a fresh installation, i just have used fine till a frew days ago and i don't find a way to solve it. Any help will be appreciated.

SC chrome error on submit.png

SC IE11 error on submit.png

Thanks!

• 5.  Re: Service Catalog 12.9 and IE11 - when submitting form page just hangs with 'please wait' message.

Posted Jul 22, 2015 04:32 AM

Hi,

Did you manage to figure out what the rootcause is?

Our users are facing the same situation but unfortunately I cannot reproduce it inhouse.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks!

• 6.  Re: Service Catalog 12.9 and IE11 - when submitting form page just hangs with 'please wait' message.

Posted Jul 22, 2015 08:14 AM

Hi alinac,

what solved our problem was running the CA Service Catalog - Launch Setup Utility again and then unregistering SC from EEM and then registering it again. That was the solution we got from CA and worked out for us.

Hope it helps.

• 7.  Re: Service Catalog 12.9 and IE11 - when submitting form page just hangs with 'please wait' message.

Posted Jul 22, 2015 08:25 AM

Hi hernanlo,

Thank you for your reply.

I hope this will work for us too.

Rgs.

• 8.  Re: Service Catalog 12.9 and IE11 - when submitting form page just hangs with 'please wait' message.

Posted Jul 22, 2015 06:01 PM

Please ensure the Catalog URL has been added to the Local intranet sites in IE11 as mentioned in the 12.9 Supportability Matrix:

https://support.ca.com/phpdocs/0/4931/4931_r129_Certmatrix.pdf

If the Catalog URL already exists in Local intranet sites verify in IE11 Tools > Compatibility View settings > Display intranet sites in Compatibility View is selected.