CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Cannot launch Java Report Panel, please make sure you have installed a Java virtual machine in CABI 3.1

Posted Jul 30, 2015 10:57 PM

I am receiving the following error: Cannot launch Java Report Panel, please make sure you have installed a Java virtual machine. I removed and I installed jre1.6.0_03 in several occasions. I deleted the internet temp files and the problem persisted. I am unable to edit any report of CABI. Any suggestion ?

• 2.  Re: Cannot launch Java Report Panel, please make sure you have installed a Java virtual machine in CABI 3.1
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 30, 2015 11:26 PM

Hi Miguel,

From the Java control panel, add the CABI URLs in the exception list. If the error continues, go to preferences in the infoview and change the webi settings to Interactive mode.

Thanks,

Naveen

• 3.  Re: Cannot launch Java Report Panel, please make sure you have installed a Java virtual machine in CABI 3.1

Posted Jul 30, 2015 11:45 PM

Thanks Naveen. I changed the webi settings to Interactive mode.

• 4.  Re: Cannot launch Java Report Panel, please make sure you have installed a Java virtual machine in CABI 3.1

Posted Jul 31, 2015 04:06 PM

Thanks for sharing this with the community.

• 5.  Re: Cannot launch Java Report Panel, please make sure you have installed a Java virtual machine in CABI 3.1