CA Service Management

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Question regarding a customized activity survey

• 1.  Question regarding a customized activity survey

Posted Mar 05, 2015 10:15 AM

I'm creating this new discussion for my client jason fix who's dealing with this problem:

For the first time in 8 years the Survey functionality has come to a stop. On Incidents and Requests when an activity called "Survey Candidate" is generated, a Survey is sent to the user. At least this is how it has worked for many years with many different versions of the app. However, after upgrading to r12.9 in December the Surveys are not being generated. I have been able to generate the same Survey Template with other Activities, such as ;Closed'... but for some reason the Survey will not generate when associated with this particular activity. This particular 'Survey Candidate' activity is one that we created, but like I said, it has worked forever and the Survey does work. I have verified this by using it with other Activities.

I'm struggle to identify what could have changed. I don't know if it is something that I have visibility to. Attached is a spreadsheet that compares the data entries of 3 different activities on the same ticket. LOG is a Log Comment, ZLOGREV is a custom manual entry much like Log Comment. Both of these have no problem triggering Surveys. And finally is ZSRVYCAND which is an activity that gets attached via custom scripts and does not trigger the Survey. As you can see, there is no missing data or data in an inconsistent format. And there are no errors in the stdlog and the entry is being created, which supports the notion that all data is being supplied as needed.

I will appreciate any advise,

Regards

• 2.  Re: Question regarding a customized activity survey

Posted Mar 31, 2015 11:49 AM

Any advise for Victor?

Thanks