CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Local de Contato

Posted Nov 17, 2014 01:56 PM

Olá,

Ao alterar o Local do cadastro de um usuário, todos os chamados que foram abertos por ele anteriormente são alterados para o novo LOCAL.

Gostaria de saber como fazer para alterar isso, pois na hora de gerar o relatório os chamados do LOCAL antigo não são mais apresentados.

• 2.  Re: Local de Contato

Posted Nov 17, 2014 11:29 PM

Hi Suely,

I see your post from Google Translate as below:

"By changing the registration location of a user, all calls that were opened by him earlier change to the new LOCAL. I wonder how to change this, because when you generate the report called the old LOCAL are no longer displayed."

Were you referring to auto assignment of SDM tickets based on location? If yes, you may refer Administration guide chapter 10, page 379.

Thanks,

Naveen

• 3.  Re: Local de Contato

Posted Nov 18, 2014 05:53 AM

LOCAL.png

When I change the Local in the user account, the tickets opened are changed too.

• 4.  Re: Local de Contato
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 18, 2014 07:55 AM

Hello.

Yes, that is the default behavior. If you display/report the location of a contact which is the affected contact of a ticket, you will have this behaviour. The affected user of a ticket points to a contact, and the contact points to a location.

So if you change the contacts location, the ticket is still pointing to the same contact, and so the ticket affected user location will change also.

Regarding normal operation, I would like to know the actual location of the affected user always, for various reasons.

But I can image, that from a reporting point of view, one would be interested, how many tickets were opened in each location, also for historical data.

To avoid this, one would need to make the affected users location a ticket property. For example, when specifying the affected user, the location of this contact will be copied to a separate, new ticket field. After that, you would be able to change the contacts location, but the ticket locations would stay the same value as before. This can be done by a customization. But it will include enhancing the database schema and creating a peace of code.

Regards

.............Michael

• 5.  Re: Local de Contato

Posted Nov 18, 2014 08:19 AM

Ok. Thanks so much!